Opinion
Jason “Bumbles” Kenney bumbled again. Will he ever learn or say sorry?

April 2 2015 this article from the National Post came out;
Jason Kenney has long been considered the Conservative party’s best approximation of an heir apparent; a dauphin, if you will. In a caucus notably lacking in strong performers, save for the Prime Minister and a handful of ministers, Mr. Kenney is a star.
Or was.
For it has been reinforced lately, most recently Wednesday, that this minister has a potentially crippling Achilles heel; his very confidence and combativeness, coupled with instant access to social media, lead him to one snafu after another. Making matters worse, having erred, Mr. Kenney is incapable of apology. The words “I’m sorry” apparently cannot pass his lips without causing him to spontaneously combust. In this, the Defence Minister neatly personifies what ails his party as it heads into a make-or-break election; a clench-jawed refusal to admit error or consider fair criticism until the last grainery has been burned, the last well salted and the last bridge bombed.
That was in 2015, now in 2021 it appears nothing has changed.
Last week Ontario’s Finance Minister was stripped of his position when the media disclosed he was in the Caribbean over Christmas. Alberta’s Premier, once referred to in Ottawa as Mr. Bumbles, looked at his government and many Cabinet Ministers, Senior Staff and MLAs including Red Deer South’s Jason Stefan was in fact also out of the country.
Unfortunately Ontario’s Premier Ford only had 1 member lacking the moral compass to stay home, Mr. Bumbles had many.
The Minister in charge of rolling out the vaccine was in Hawaii, coincidentally our vaccine roll out was one of the slowest in Canada. Our bumbling Premier offered;”We weren’t expecting the vaccine til January” so it is Trudeau’s fault that we got vaccines early. He went on to brag that starting now, we are vaccinating 3,000 people per day. With a population of 4.5 million that means we will all be vacinated in 1500 days or about 4 years.
Mr. Kenney still bumbles along, with denials, blaming others, doubling down and refusing to take responsibility or to apologize.
He says he never directed them directly, not to travel even though it has been on the government website.
Some may offer that the Premier is a hands off Premier, more in it for the prestige and photo ops, but his party UCP should get off their high horses and live with all us common folks. You know the ones you warned could be fined $1,000 if we go to Grandma’s house. Does UCP stand for Upper Crust Party? It fits.
Mr. Premier if you want to distance yourself from the moniker; “Mr. Bumbles”. Do something, Take action. Take control of your government.
I remember when Former Premier Prentice and Wildrose Leader Danielle Smith were seen as “too smart by half”. They lost.
Will you last through any more Bumbles? I would try to do your job. Just saying.
Health
Selective reporting on measles outbreaks is a globalist smear campaign against Trump administration.

From LifeSiteNews
Ontario has a larger outbreak than Texas. European cases dwarf the Texas outbreak. But the World Health Organization has launched a travel advisory for the United States.
In the currently ongoing outbreak, there have been about 572 measles cases in Ontario, Canada. This is a significantly larger outbreak than the currently hyped one in Texas, which has about 422 cases. The mainstream media has almost completely ignored the Ontario outbreak – their reporting has only focused on the Texas outbreak.
Ontario’s top public health official, Dr. Kieran Moore, does not recommend mandatory vaccination and says the standard public health measures to limit the spread are working. This is a very reasonable response, yet when Sec. Kennedy says something similar; he is viciously attacked.
It is evident by the mainstream media response to the Ontario outbreak versus the Texas outbreak that this is yet another example of the liberal media/pharma machine harassing Kennedy and President Trump.
However, this reporting has an even more sinister aspect – as the media appears to have taken their lead from the World Health Organization.
The World Health Organization has launched a travel advisory for the United States. See the screenshots below (the first screenshot is from an AI summarizer at BRAVE and the second one is from the WHO website):
But what about Canada’s outbreak? Why isn’t Canada mentioned in the travel advisory? Was it an oversight? Did the WHO release a travel advisory just for Canada?
The answer is that the WHO has not put out a travel advisory for Canada, or Ontario, Canada.
In fact, the AI summarizer at BRAVE is clear that the WHO doesn’t put out travel advisories for individual countries, like Canada… The new normal is that the WHO puts out special advisories only for the United States <insert sarcasm>.
And in fact, a search on the WHO website yields not a single mention of the measles outbreak in Canada.
In fact, the WHO places the 422 measles cases in the United States on par with the earthquake in Myanmar, which may have killed up to 10,000 people, all told.
But somehow the 572 cases of measles in Canada don’t deserve a mention.
But wait – the story gets even more bizarre.
The European Region, which includes central Asia, continues to have a significantly high number of measles cases.
The WHO European Region has a population of approximately 745 million people, and had about 127,350 measles cases last year, or 1 in 5,850 people.
Yet – crickets from mainstream media on this factoid.
Why the outcry over 422 measles in Texas?
Here are some ideas:
- To reduce support for RFK Jr., Trump, and MAHA by the American people.
- To scare parents into vaccinating.
- To increase the money going to public health for vaccine stockpiling.
- To support the liberal left in their obsessive hatred of anything MAHA.
- Because the WHO put out a travel advisory.
In the meantime, the WHO has announced that, despite budgetary cuts, they have a $2.5 billion gap for 2025-2027. WHO Director General Tedros correctly blamed Trump for the deficit. However, what Tedros gets wrong is that this deficit is a well-deserved consequence of years of corruption at the WHO leading to this outcome.
This is how it is done, folks.
This is called retaliation by the World Health Organization against the Trump administration.
Another wrap-up smear in action. The deep state and the globalists are pulling out all the stops to attack Trump and Kennedy via “trumped-up” WHO travel advisories and emergency reports that are then reported on breathlessly and uncritically by mainstream media. The propaganda machine continues unabated.
Reprinted with permission from Robert Malone.
Automotive
Auto giant shuts down foreign plants as Trump moves to protect U.S. industry

MxM News
Quick Hit:
Stellantis is pausing vehicle production at two North American facilities—one in Canada and another in Mexico—following President Donald Trump’s announcement of 25% tariffs on foreign-made cars. The move marks one of the first corporate responses to the administration’s push to bring back American manufacturing.
Key Details:
-
In an email to workers Thursday, Stellantis North America chief Antonio Filosa directly tied the production pause to the new tariffs, writing that the company is “continuing to assess the medium- and long-term effects” but is “temporarily pausing production” at select assembly plants outside the U.S.
-
Production at the Windsor Assembly Plant in Ontario will be paused for two weeks, while the Toluca Assembly Plant in Mexico will be offline for the entire month of April.
-
These plants produce the Chrysler Pacifica minivan, the new Dodge Charger Daytona EV, the Jeep Compass SUV, and the Jeep Wagoneer S EV.
Diving Deeper:
On Wednesday afternoon in the White House Rose Garden, President Trump announced sweeping new tariffs aimed at revitalizing America’s auto manufacturing industry. The 25% tariffs on all imported cars are part of a broader “reciprocal tariffs” strategy, which Trump described as ending decades of globalist trade policies that hollowed out U.S. industry.
Just a day later, Stellantis became the first major automaker to act on the new policy, halting production at two of its international plants. According to an internal email obtained by CNBC, Stellantis North American COO Antonio Filosa said the company is “taking immediate actions” to respond to the tariff policy while continuing to evaluate the broader impact.
“These actions will impact some employees at several of our U.S. powertrain and stamping facilities that support those operations,” Filosa wrote.
The Windsor, Ontario plant, which builds the Chrysler Pacifica and the newly introduced Dodge Charger Daytona EV, will shut down for two weeks. The Toluca facility in Mexico, responsible for the Jeep Compass and Jeep Wagoneer S EV, will suspend operations for the entire month of April.
The move comes as Stellantis continues to face scrutiny for its reliance on low-wage labor in foreign markets. As reported by Breitbart News, the company has spent years shifting production and engineering jobs to countries like Brazil, India, Morocco, and Mexico—often at the expense of American workers. Last year alone, Stellantis cut around 400 U.S.-based engineering positions while ramping up operations overseas.
Meanwhile, General Motors appears to be responding differently. According to Reuters, GM told employees in a webcast Thursday that it will increase production of light-duty trucks at its Fort Wayne, Indiana plant—where it builds the Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra. These models are also assembled in Mexico and Canada, but GM’s decision suggests a shift in production to the U.S. could be underway in light of the tariffs.
As Trump’s trade reset takes effect, more automakers are expected to recalibrate their production strategies—potentially signaling a long-awaited shift away from offshoring and toward rebuilding American industry.
-
2025 Federal Election2 days ago
‘Coordinated and Alarming’: Allegations of Chinese Voter Suppression in 2021 Race That Flipped Toronto Riding to Liberals and Paul Chiang
-
Alberta2 days ago
Big win for Alberta and Canada: Statement from Premier Smith
-
2025 Federal Election2 days ago
‘I’m Cautiously Optimistic’: Doug Ford Strongly Recommends Canada ‘Not To Retaliate’ Against Trump’s Tariffs
-
Catherine Herridge1 day ago
FBI imposed Hunter Biden laptop ‘gag order’ after employee accidentally confirmed authenticity: report
-
2025 Federal Election2 days ago
WEF video shows Mark Carney pushing financial ‘revolution’ based on ‘net zero’ goals
-
Business2 days ago
Canada may escape the worst as Trump declares America’s economic independence with Liberation Day tariffs
-
Business1 day ago
B.C. Credit Downgrade Signals Deepening Fiscal Trouble
-
2025 Federal Election2 days ago
Liberal MP resigns after promoting Chinese government bounty on Conservative rival