Connect with us
[the_ad id="89560"]

Crime

Sheriffs Sound Alarm On Biden-Harris Migrant Crisis Taking Over America’s Small Towns

Published

6 minute read

From the Daily Caller News Foundation 

 

By Wallace White

Over 40 sheriffs condemned the Biden-Harris administration’s handling of the border crisis in a letter sent Tuesday, and further warned that more migrants would devastate small-town America.

The letter, signed by sheriffs in Pennsylvania, Washington and Illinois among other states, accuses the Biden-Harris administration of letting in 10 to 15 million illegal immigrants over the last four years, saying that the U.S. deserves a president that “prioritizes the safety and security of the American people” by securing the border from illegals and drugs. U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) has encountered over 7 million migrants at the southern border since president Joe Biden took office in January 2021, according to CBP statistics.

“None of the 19,500 American cities, towns or villages, is safe from this crisis, and no community is immune to the impact,” the letter said. “Every town is a border town. The President alone can act to fix this crisis. The president can suspend or restrict the entry of non-citizens if it is deemed in the national interest, proclaim a national emergency along the border, and redirect federal funds to construct a border wall. The Biden-Harris Administration has done none of these. And we are seeing the consequences.”

Sheriff James Custer of Fayette County, Pennsylvania, told the Daily Caller News Foundation that a surge in fentanyl has rocked his county of approximately 130,000 people.

“I’ve seen this trend has been going on over the last three years, the fentanyl crisis, that has come across our southern border … our overdose deaths rose each year,” Custer told the DCNF. “Now we are in a slight decline this year, but we have several deaths pending toxicology results.”

There were 107,543 drug overdoses in 2023 across the U.S., according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in May. Fentanyl was estimated to be involved in 74,702 of the cases that year.

“As your sheriffs, we stand ready to do our part in protecting our communities, but we need the President to act,” the letter reads. “The lives of Americans depend on it.”

Sheriff Bob Songer of Klickitat County, Washington, accused the Biden administration of treason by allowing illegal immigrants to stay and not doing enough to stem the tide of migrants.

“I think the open borders is a violation,” Songer told the DCNF. “Personally, I think both the Biden administration and their administrative staff ought to be charged with treason, they’ve broken this country to where we don’t have a border. Yes, it happens in small town America, just as anywhere else.”

Springfield, Ohio, which has a population of just over 58,000 as of 2022, was one of the first towns to make headlines over its sudden influx of Haitian migrants. Between 12,000 and 20,000 migrants have poured into the town since 2021.

“As sheriffs, our first duty is to protect the citizens we serve,” the letter reads. “But today, we find ourselves confronted by a growing crisis that threatens the very fabric of our country and its sovereignty: open-border policies.”

Charleroi, Pennsylvania, a town of only around 4,000 residents, had at least 2,000 predominantly Haitian migrants move in, according to City Journal Oct. 7. Migrant students in the town overwhelmed the school system, with spending to teach English quadrupling from the 2020-2021 school year to the 2024-2025 year.

Biden declared victory in June when he signed an executive order raising asylum standards and lowering the amount of migrants who can get sanctuary. Democratic Illinois Rep. Lauren Underwood called  Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas’ enforcement of the southern border “historic” despite the massive increases under his watch.

Songer said so far his county of approximately 22,000 hasn’t experienced any migrant crime. However, he added that if migrant criminals should come to his county, he will not be lenient.

“I’m not going to put up with that crap,” Songer told the DCNF. “I don’t care what our governor says about sanctuary crap. The bottom line is, if they’re illegal in our county and they’re committing the law violation, we’re going to deal with them, and they’re going to hit the jail.”

Over half of American voters support the mass deportation of illegal immigrants, according to a September Ipsos poll. A YouGov poll found that 87% of voters think immigration is an “important” issue in the election.

Custer said that voters in his county have a lot of anxiety on what would happen to their communities if immigration continued unimpeded.

“It would be unsustainable. I just don’t see us having the resources to handle an influx of migrants,” Custer told the DCNF.

The White House and the Department of Homeland Security did not respond to the DCNF’s request for comment.

Catherine Herridge

FBI imposed Hunter Biden laptop ‘gag order’ after employee accidentally confirmed authenticity: report

Published on

From LifeSiteNews

By Doug Mainwaring

Two independent journalists found that the FBI could have set the record straight by confirming the laptop was real and the subject of an ongoing criminal probe. Instead, FBI leadership allowed the false narrative about the laptop to gain momentum.

In a shocking report published on X, independent journalists Catherine Herridge and Michael Shellenberger revealed that an FBI agent accidentally confirmed to Twitter (now known as “X”) that the Hunter Biden laptop story was real less than three weeks before the 2020 election.

“For the first time, and with a change of administration, the FBI has now turned over to GOP House investigators the internal chat messages that show Bureau leadership actively silenced its employees,” Herridge and Shellenberger wrote on X.

“The FBI, which had a special task force to counter foreign election interference, could have set the record straight by confirming the laptop was real and the subject of an ongoing criminal probe,” the journalists explained. “Instead, FBI leadership allowed the false narrative about the laptop to gain momentum.”

“In 2024, an FBI official admitted to House investigators that an FBI employee had inadvertently confirmed the authenticity of Hunter Biden’s laptop to Twitter on a conference call the morning of October 14, 2020, the day the New York Post published a story about it,” Shellenberger wrote.

“I recall that when the question came up, an intelligence analyst assigned to the Criminal Investigative Division said something to the effect of, ‘Yes, the laptop is real,’” testified the then-Russia Unit Chief of the FBI’s Foreign Influence Task Force in a closed-door transcribed interview,” according to Herridge and Shellenberger. “I believe it was an (Office of General Counsel) attorney assigned to the (Foreign Influence Task Force) stepped in and said, ‘We will not comment further on this topic.’”

They recounted this exchange:

An individual whose name is blacked out, tells Elvis M. Chan, the San Francisco-based FBI special agent tasked with interacting with social media companies, there was a “gag order” on discussion of Hunter Biden’s laptop. In a separate exchange, Chan is told “official response no commen(t).”

In the chat, the FBI officials showed awareness that the laptop may have contained evidence of criminal activity.

Asked Chan, “actually what kind of case is the laptop thing? corruption? campaign financing?”

Another FBI employee responds, “CLOSE HOLD —” after which the response is redacted.

To which Chan responds, “oh crap,” appearing to underscore the serious nature of the probe, which included felony tax charges. Chan adds, “ok. It ends here.”

In the same conversation, Chan is asked if “anyone discussing that NYPost article on the Biden’s?”  Chan responds, “yes we are. c d confirmed an active investigation. No further comment.”  “C D” is likely shorthand for the FBI’s Criminal Division.

Said another FBI employee, whose name was redacted by the Bureau, “please do not discuss biden matter.”

It’s now common knowledge that national security agencies — including the FBI and CIA, Big Tech, and much of corporate media — colluded in suppressing truth and manufacturing lies in order to drag their preferred candidate, Joe Biden, across the finish line in the 2020 presidential election.

Incriminating evidence discovered on the laptop that Hunter Biden had long ago abandoned at a computer repair shop — reported on in two devastating pieces by the New York Post at the time — was ignored by mainstream media, fraudulently dismissed by former national intelligence officials, and essentially made inaccessible to the public by Big Tech social media sites Twitter and Facebook.

The computer contained emails showing that then-Vice President Biden had come under the influence of bad actors in Ukraine and Communist China and had used his powerful position in the Obama administration to pressure government Ukrainian officials into firing a prosecutor who was investigating the energy firm, Burisma, which was paying the younger Biden $50,000 per month to sit on its board of directors.

Continue Reading

2025 Federal Election

Liberal MP resigns after promoting Chinese government bounty on Conservative rival

Published on

From LifeSiteNews

By Clare Marie Merkowsky

“I find it incredible that Mark Carney would allow someone to run for his party that called for a Canadian citizen to be handed over to a foreign government on a bounty,” he said at a recent rally. “What does that say about whether Mark Carney would protect Canadians?”

Liberal MP candidate Paul Chiang has dropped out of the running after being exposed for suggesting Canadians turn in a Conservative Party candidate to the Chinese consulate to collect a bounty placed on the man by the communist regime.

In an March 31 statement, Chiang, the Liberal candidate for the Markham-Unionville riding, announced his departure from the race after a video of him suggesting a bounty could be claimed for Conservative candidate Joe Tay by handing him over to Chinese authorities circulated on social media. The Royal Canadian Mounted Police have announced they are “probing” the comments.

“I am proud of what we have achieved together and I remain deeply grateful for the trust placed in me,” he said. “This is a uniquely important election with so much at stake for Canadians. As the Prime Minister and Team Canada work to stand up to President Trump and protect our economy, I do not want any distractions in this critical moment.”

 

“That’s why I’m standing aside as our 2025 candidate in our community of Markham-Unionville,” he announced.

Chiang’s resignation follows backlash from Conservatives and Canadians alike when a January video from a news conference with Chinese-language media in Toronto resurfaced.

In the video, Chiang jokingly suggested that Tay, his then-Conservative rival for the Markham–Unionville riding, could be turned over to the Chinese Consulate General in Toronto in return for $1-million Hong Kong dollar bounty, about $183,000 CAD.

 

Conservative Party leader Pierre Poilievre was quick to call out Chiang’s suggestion and blasted Prime Minister Mark Carney for keeping him on the ballot.

Chiang has since apologized for his suggestion on both social media and personally to Tay.

“Today, I spoke with Joseph Tay, the Conservative candidate for Don Valley North, to personally apologize for the comments that I made this past January,” he wrote in a March 30 X post.

 

“It was a terrible lapse of judgement. I recognize the severity of the statement and I am deeply disappointed in myself,” he continued.

Carney has said remarkably little regarding the situation. First, he refused to fire the Liberal candidate, referring to Chiang’s statement as a “terrible lapse of judgment.”

“He’s made his apology. He’s made it to the public, he’s made it to the individual concerned, he’s made it directly to me, and he’s going to continue with his candidacy,” Carney said. “He has my confidence.”

Then, following the announcement of Chaing’s resignation, Carney told reporters that it was time to “move on” and that he would “leave it at that.”

Continue Reading

Trending

X