International
Bombshell report shows FBI had ‘informants’ in Washington, DC on January 6

From LifeSiteNews
By Stephen Kokx
The FBI had at least 26 “confidential human sources” on the ground in D.C. that day, with three being sent there directly to report on events. The other 23 were allegedly there on their own accord, of which three entered the Capitol while eleven went into the restricted area, purportedly having not been directed to do so by the government.
A bombshell report by the Department of Justice’s Inspector General is being heralded by conservatives as evidence the U.S. government was involved in the January 6 protest on Capitol Hill in 2021.
GOP Congressman Thomas Massie published an X post this week arguing that the report, which confirms that there was more than two dozen FBI “informants” in Washington, D.C. that day, vindicates his many past statements.
“For years I was called a conspiracy theorist for asking … whether government assets participated in J6,” Massie said. “Yesterday I was vindicated. DOJ IG report confirms there were FBI confidential human sources in the crowd, entering the Capitol, and breaking laws.”
Massie informed his X followers that the report additionally reveals that the FBI paid the travel expenses for one of its informants.
The 88-page report garnered headlines from every corner of the political world earlier this week. Among its most alarming findings is that the FBI had at least 26 “confidential human sources” on the ground in D.C. that day, with three being sent there directly to report on events. The other 23 were allegedly there on their own accord, of which three entered the Capitol while eleven went into the restricted area, purportedly having not been directed to do so by the government.
Conservative influencer Charlie Kirk was outraged over the report. In an X post, he asked: “Was this entrapment? Why did it take us four years to learn this?”
BREAKING: An Inspector General Report confirms the FBI had 26 confidential human sources on the ground at J6 and that some of them went into the Capitol.
Was this entrapment?
Why did it take us four years to learn this?Criminal. pic.twitter.com/D1xSyifGdX
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) December 12, 2024
Incoming Vice President JD Vance has also drawn attention to the report. “For those keeping score at home, this was labeled a dangerous conspiracy theory months ago,” he said on X.
Left-wing media have been quick to point out that the informants were not “agents” and that the report found that they were not “directed” to orchestrate the protest. They say that this debunks Trump’s and other Republican’s long-standing claims that the government was behind the protest.
But Trump and many others have repeatedly spoken about the Deep State’s complicity in the protest in a general way while also pointing out that the corrupt January 6 House Select Committee that included Liz Cheney and other RINO lawmakers withheld evidence that showed the extent of the government’s involvement.
Sports commentator Stephen A. Smith, who does not normally share his opinions on politics, felt the need to opine on the matter given the blatant misinformation the media had spread about it previously.
“I’m really, really sick and tired of every time I turn around, I’m finding something else that the Democrats have lied about or downplayed or misrepresented along the way,” he said on his podcast this week.
“The Democrats worked really, really diligently to make the case that the right had a monopoly on insidious, evil tendencies … we turn around and find out that at least some of them are guilty of the same s—.”
Since Trump’s election, many January 6 prisoners have held out hope that they would receive pardons for their sentences. Trump himself said he would “be acting very quickly” to help them during an interview with MSNBC recently. Former prisoner Leo Kelly of Cedar Rapids, Iowa told LifeSite he hopes Trump will do that soon after he takes office.
International
Germany launches first permanent foreign troop deployment since WW2

MxM News
Quick Hit:
Germany activated a 5,000-strong armored brigade in Lithuania — marking its first permanent foreign military deployment since World War II. The move strengthens NATO’s eastern flank amid Ukraine’s ongoing conflict with Russia.
Key Details:
- The 45th Armored Brigade was formally launched outside Vilnius on Tuesday.
- Germany plans for the brigade to be fully operational by 2027 in Rūdninkai, near the Belarus border.
- The deployment marks a major policy shift for Berlin and a boost for NATO’s deterrence posture.
Diving Deeper:
Germany has officially entered a new era of military engagement, launching its first permanent foreign troop deployment since the end of World War II. The move, announced Tuesday, sees the activation of a 5,000-strong armored brigade in Lithuania as part of a broader NATO strategy to counter the perceived threat from Russia.
The newly formed 45th Armored Brigade was ceremonially inaugurated outside the Lithuanian capital, Vilnius. German Brigadier General Christoph Huber assumed command, overseeing the establishment of a temporary headquarters and unveiling the unit’s crest. “We have a clear mission: to ensure the protection, freedom and security of our Lithuanian allies on NATO’s eastern flank,” Huber said, adding that the unit’s presence also directly contributes to the defense of Germany and NATO as a whole.
The deployment follows a pledge made by Berlin in 2023 — a decision that broke with decades of postwar defense policy rooted in military restraint. German officials had long avoided permanently stationing combat troops abroad. That posture has changed in response to Russia’s ongoing war in Ukraine, which has turned the Baltic region into one of NATO’s most vulnerable frontlines.
Germany’s commitment includes more than just fighting forces. The brigade will also feature key support elements, such as a medical center, communications specialists, and command support units dispersed across multiple Lithuanian locations. Troops will initially operate out of temporary facilities, with a permanent base under construction in Rūdninkai, located roughly 30 kilometers south of Vilnius.
Currently, 150 German soldiers are already on the ground in Lithuania. That figure is expected to rise to 500 by the end of the year as the new brigade scales up operations.
Censorship Industrial Complex
China announces “improvements” to social credit system

MxM News
Quick Hit:
Beijing released new guidelines Monday to revamp its social credit system, promising stronger information controls while deepening the system’s reach across China’s economy and society. Critics say the move reinforces the Communist Party’s grip under the banner of “market efficiency.”
Key Details:
- The guideline was issued by top Chinese government and Communist Party offices, listing 23 measures to expand and standardize the social credit system.
- It aims to integrate the credit system across all sectors of China’s economy to support what Beijing calls “high-quality development.”
- Officials claim the new framework will respect information security and individual rights—despite growing global concerns over surveillance and state overreach.
Diving Deeper:
China is doubling down on its social credit system with a newly issued guideline meant to “improve” and expand the controversial surveillance-driven program. Released by both the Communist Party’s Central Committee and the State Council, the document outlines 23 specific measures aimed at building a unified national credit system that will touch nearly every corner of Chinese society.
Framed as a tool for “high-quality development,” the guideline declares that credit assessments will increasingly shape the rules of engagement for businesses, government agencies, and individual citizens. The system, according to the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC), has already played a role in shaping China’s financial services, government efficiency, and business environment.
Critics of the social credit system have long warned that it serves as an instrument of authoritarian control—monitoring citizens’ behavior, punishing dissent, and rewarding obedience to the Communist Party. By integrating credit data across all sectors and enforcing a “shared benefits” model, the new guideline appears to entrench, not ease, the Party’s involvement in everyday life.
Still, Beijing is attempting to temper foreign and domestic concerns over privacy. The NDRC emphasized that the system is being built on the “fundamental principle” of protecting personal data. Officials pledged to avoid excessive data collection and crack down on any unlawful use of information.
-
2025 Federal Election10 hours ago
Poilievre To Create ‘Canada First’ National Energy Corridor
-
2025 Federal Election1 day ago
Mainstream Media Election Coverage: If the Election Was a NHL Game, the Ice Would be Constantly Tilted Up and to the Left
-
Automotive2 days ago
Auto giant shuts down foreign plants as Trump moves to protect U.S. industry
-
Energy1 day ago
Trump Takes More Action To Get Government Out Of LNG’s Way
-
COVID-192 days ago
Trump’s new NIH head fires top Fauci allies and COVID shot promoters, including Fauci’s wife
-
Health1 day ago
Selective reporting on measles outbreaks is a globalist smear campaign against Trump administration.
-
International18 hours ago
FREE MARINE LE PEN!’: Trump defends French populist against ‘lawfare’ charges
-
2025 Federal Election2 days ago
Will Four More Years Of Liberals Prove The West’s Tipping Point?