International
Trump, Joe Rogan talk about corrupt media, vaccines, ‘gender transitions’ for children in 3-hour interview

From LifeSiteNews
By Stephen Kokx
In a highly anticipated interview with Joe Rogan, Trump rebuked ‘gender transitions’ for minors, said there must be voter ID and no mail ballots in the future, affirmed that Robert F. Kennedy Jr. will be part of his administration, and vowed to end the war in Ukraine.
Debunking claims from the Harris campaign that he is “exhausted,” Donald Trump sat down with popular podcaster Joe Rogan on Friday for an extensive, though not entirely earth-shattering, three-hour interview.
During the recording at Rogan’s Austin, Texas-based studio, Trump made no major missteps; nor did he or his interrogator tread new ground. Instead, the two held a relaxed conversation about issues Trump has addressed over the past several years, though some remarks about aliens were new.
Rogan initially asked Trump what it was like becoming president. Trump said it was a “surreal” experience while also praising the grandeur of the White House, explaining that he was especially in awe of the Lincoln bedroom. He then went on one of his famous “weaves” or tangents about how President Lincoln had “the yips” when it came to fighting Confederate General Robert E. Lee.
Trump admitted to Rogan – as he has to others previously – that he hired “many people” he shouldn’t have, like Bush-era neocon John Bolton. He reiterated that he was a “New York guy” all his life and not a D.C. guy, so he had to rely on others to help him appoint his cabinet. Trump has recently said elsewhere that he knows how “the swamp” works now and that he wouldn’t make the same staffing mistakes if re-elected.
Donald Trump says the biggest mistake of his presidency was hiring neocons. pic.twitter.com/FruMi04tJv
— The American Conservative (@amconmag) October 26, 2024
The most interesting parts of the interview didn’t come until the 2-hour mark, when Rogan praised Trump’s embrace of Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
Rogan asked Trump how he plans on “making America healthy again” with Kennedy, to which Trump responded by saying Kennedy has lots of ideas and that his presence in the campaign has many executives in Big Pharma worried. Regardless, he said Kennedy will 100 percent be part of his administration and will be able to do “whatever [he] want[s],” though not with environmental issues.
Joe Rogan says he loves Donald Trump and Robert Kennedy Jr. teaming up to Make America Healthy Again. 🇺🇸🇺🇸
ROGAN: "Are you completely committed to him in your administration?"
TRUMP: "Oh, I am. I said, focus on health. You can do whatever you want."
ROGAN: "Do you have anyone… pic.twitter.com/w5idXALoDe
— KanekoaTheGreat (@KanekoaTheGreat) October 26, 2024
Rogan also asked about vaccines, though he didn’t press Trump on his controversial Operation Warp Speed initiatives. Trump seemed to agree with what Rogan was saying about how vaccines can cause adverse health issues, but the two disappointingly didn’t pursue the topic at length. Still, Rogan reminded Trump that the U.S. is one of only two countries that allows pharmaceutical drugs to be advertised on television.
“What a lot of these drugs do is act to mitigate the effects of poor metabolic health. Most of these problems that these people are suffering from wouldn’t exist if we put an emphasis on metabolic health,” he said. “If people got healthier… a whole host of these problems that people are having would go away. And the problem with that from the pharmaceutical drug standpoint is they wouldn’t be able to sell drugs to these people… If we can send $175 billion to Ukraine, we can do something to fix a lot of the health problems the United States has.”
Trump agreed that there are many “side effects” to certain drugs and that he would “never take” some of them.
Trump told Rogan that his teenage son Barron has helped him with his podcast strategy, as he has appeared on a number of shows watched primarily by young men, also called “Zoomers,” in recent weeks. The approach has resulted in a massive uptick in favorability among male voters under 25 years of age. Rogan notably told Trump that “the media, to a large extent, acts as a propaganda arm of the Democrat Party.” He said that independent media is how you get around that.
TRUMP: "It's a lot easier if you are a Democrat."
ROGAN: "The media, to a large extent, acts as a propaganda arm of the Democrat Party… Most young people are aware of it. I think boomers still read the newspapers and believe in CNN."
pic.twitter.com/8Y7wtqHWne— CatholicVote (@CatholicVote) October 26, 2024
Rogan further commented on the political realignment taking place under Trump. He said that “the rebels” are “Republicans now. You want to be a rebel? You want to be punk rock? You’re want to like buck the system? You’re a conservative now.”
“And then the liberals are now pro-silencing criticism,” he added.
Rogan spend a large chunk of the rest of the interview asking Trump to provide more evidence of 2020 election interference. Trump, who has repeatedly discussed the topic before, especially during his debates with Biden and Harris, brought up the Russia collusion hoax, the suppression of the Hunter Biden laptop story, and how states changed voting laws in the lead-up to the election and said that, in the future, there must be voter ID and no mail-in ballots.
.@joerogan: Not having Voter ID is the most bizarre argument that I've never seen anybody articulate in a way that's convincing.
PRESIDENT TRUMP: Because they want to cheat.
ROGAN: Well, it doesn't make sense any other way. pic.twitter.com/KfiazrahkP
— Trump War Room (@TrumpWarRoom) October 26, 2024
Rogan agreed with the voter ID proposal while adding that he’d like to see debates change so the candidates sit down and simply discuss issues on their own without moderators.
The last half hour of the conversion proved to be the most relevant for religious and conservative Americans. After telling Rogan that Kamala Harris, who he called a “very low IQ person,” would be “lying on the floor comatose” if she appeared on his show, Trump hit back at her for claiming he is Hitler, saying that she is losing badly.
Trump also received praise from Rogan for his “comedic” timing and sensibilities, especially at his rallies. Rogan said that in order to do well in politics one should approach it with that sort of mindset at times. He praised Trump especially for his performance at the Al Smith Dinner earlier this month.
Trump also criticized pollsters, calling many of them “probably fake,” while also rebuking “sex change” surgeries for minors without parental consent and the Democratic Party’s push to ensure gender-confused males are able to compete in women’s sports. Rogan called that idea one of the most “bizarre and polarizing ideas of the left.”
"Who's going to vote for someone who wants to have men playing in women's sports?"
Donald Trump goes off on the Joe Rogan podcast on the far-left radical gender theory promoted by democrats, that's not popular by the electorate but by party elites. pic.twitter.com/vma471bwNo
— Efrain Flores Monsanto 🇨🇦🚛 (@realmonsanto) October 26, 2024
The remainder of the interview was spent talking about the JFK files, extraterrestrials, and the war in Ukraine. Trump said, as he has before, that his CIA director at the time Mike Pompeo as well as other “good people” asked him to not release all of the JFK files. But Trump appeared to say he would release the other 50 percent of them so the nation could have a “cleansing.”
Rogan then asked Trump about aliens. Trump cryptically referred to them as “people coming from space” while recalling that he has spoken with pilots in the military who have told him they have seen objects in the sky that could not be operated by human beings.
Before ending the podcast Trump told Rogan that he will meet with both Putin and Volodymyr Zelenskyy and end the war in Ukraine immediately.
Trump said that he will ensure the U.S. is respected again if re-elected and that the Chinese in particular are “dreaming” about a Harris presidency because they will take advantage of America if she is in office.
“She can’t put two sentences together … these guys are very smart; they’re very streetwise and they’re very tricky and evil and dangerous. And if she becomes the president of the United States — which I cannot believe can happen — I don’t think this country’s going to make it. I think really bad things will happen to our country.”
Following the interview, Trump flew to the battleground state of Michigan for a rally that began after 10 pm.
Daily Caller
‘Drill, Baby, Drill’ Or $50 Oil — Trump Can’t Have Both

From the Daily Caller News Foundation
By David Blackmon
President Donald Trump has often made clear his goal of cutting prices for energy as part of his overall agenda to break the back of chronic inflation left behind by the Biden presidency. When talking about this goal, the president has placed special emphasis on lowering the price of crude oil, given its integral relationship to gas prices at the pump and transportation-related costs which go into the price of food, clothing and other consumer goods.
“A very big thing that I’m very happy with is oil is down,” Trump said in remarks in the Oval Office on Wednesday. “We’re getting that down. When energy comes down, prices are going to be coming down with it. So, in a very short period of time, we’ve done a very good job.”
White House advisor Peter Navarro has been quoted by The New York Times and other media outlets as saying that an average oil price of $50 per barrel would help tame inflation and set the stage for a return to a healthier economy. If that is indeed the goal, this week’s confluence of events, featuring a bigger-than-expected increase in oil production quotas from the OPEC+ oil cartel preceded less than 24 hours earlier by the president’s announced reciprocal tariffs on a wide array of countries went a long way to doing the trick.
Just prior to Trump’s tariff announcement Wednesday afternoon, the price for West Texas Intermediate crude stood at $70/bbl. Less than 48 hours later, the price had fallen below $61, a drop of about 15%. It was the largest 2-day decline in crude prices since 2021. How much of the price decrease is due to the tariffs as opposed to the OPEC+ agreement to pour another 137,000 barrels per day onto the international market is hard to know, but there is no doubt both actions had an impact.
As I’ve noted previously, this action to force lower prices for oil and natural gas lies directly at odds with the concurrent Trump “drill, baby, drill” objective which he sees as a key part of his American Energy Dominance agenda. The White House gave a nod to the oil refining segment in the Wednesday tariff announcement by exempting energy imports, another action at least in part aimed at lowering prices for gasoline and diesel fuel.
But that nod to the downstream segment does little for upstream companies who have seen supply chain muck-ups and Biden-era inflation raise break-even prices above Friday’s levels. The Q1 2025 Energy Survey Report published March 26 by the Dallas Federal Reserve estimates that drillers in the Permian Basin require a $61 oil price just to break even on drilling new shale wells. The needed breakeven price rises higher in other, less prolific basins. CNN quoted independent oil analyst Andy Lipow as saying that many upstream companies require prices closer to Monday’s $71/bbl level for new shale wells. It almost goes without saying that operators will have little incentive to “drill, baby, drill” if they stand to lose money doing it.
In an interview with Fox Business host Stu Varney on Tuesday, Energy Secretary Chris Wright, himself a former oil industry executive, said, “If your state has expensive energy, it’s because of choices made by politicians in those states to virtue signal somehow they’re on some global mission. They’re going to solve climate change by making your utility bills more expensive and your businesses want to relocate out of the states. That’s just nonsense.” He added that Trump was pursuing energy policies based on common sense, saying, “common sense will deliver more investment in our country and lower energy prices.”
No doubt, few executives in the industry would agree that a pursuit of $50 oil prices has anything to do with common sense for their companies. If prices should drop that far and linger there for any length of time, layoffs and idled drilling rigs will become the prevailing topic of the day in oil and gas.
So, while the White House might continue touting its “drill, baby, drill” slogan for the time being, we won’t hear it echoing through the barbecue and Tex-Mex joints in Midland, Texas, for the time being.
David Blackmon is an energy writer and consultant based in Texas. He spent 40 years in the oil and gas business, where he specialized in public policy and communications.
International
Germany launches first permanent foreign troop deployment since WW2

MxM News
Quick Hit:
Germany activated a 5,000-strong armored brigade in Lithuania — marking its first permanent foreign military deployment since World War II. The move strengthens NATO’s eastern flank amid Ukraine’s ongoing conflict with Russia.
Key Details:
- The 45th Armored Brigade was formally launched outside Vilnius on Tuesday.
- Germany plans for the brigade to be fully operational by 2027 in Rūdninkai, near the Belarus border.
- The deployment marks a major policy shift for Berlin and a boost for NATO’s deterrence posture.
Diving Deeper:
Germany has officially entered a new era of military engagement, launching its first permanent foreign troop deployment since the end of World War II. The move, announced Tuesday, sees the activation of a 5,000-strong armored brigade in Lithuania as part of a broader NATO strategy to counter the perceived threat from Russia.
The newly formed 45th Armored Brigade was ceremonially inaugurated outside the Lithuanian capital, Vilnius. German Brigadier General Christoph Huber assumed command, overseeing the establishment of a temporary headquarters and unveiling the unit’s crest. “We have a clear mission: to ensure the protection, freedom and security of our Lithuanian allies on NATO’s eastern flank,” Huber said, adding that the unit’s presence also directly contributes to the defense of Germany and NATO as a whole.
The deployment follows a pledge made by Berlin in 2023 — a decision that broke with decades of postwar defense policy rooted in military restraint. German officials had long avoided permanently stationing combat troops abroad. That posture has changed in response to Russia’s ongoing war in Ukraine, which has turned the Baltic region into one of NATO’s most vulnerable frontlines.
Germany’s commitment includes more than just fighting forces. The brigade will also feature key support elements, such as a medical center, communications specialists, and command support units dispersed across multiple Lithuanian locations. Troops will initially operate out of temporary facilities, with a permanent base under construction in Rūdninkai, located roughly 30 kilometers south of Vilnius.
Currently, 150 German soldiers are already on the ground in Lithuania. That figure is expected to rise to 500 by the end of the year as the new brigade scales up operations.
-
2025 Federal Election1 day ago
Canada Continues to Miss LNG Opportunities: Why the World Needs Our LNG – and We’re Not Ready
-
International16 hours ago
Germany launches first permanent foreign troop deployment since WW2
-
2025 Federal Election1 day ago
Mainstream Media Election Coverage: If the Election Was a NHL Game, the Ice Would be Constantly Tilted Up and to the Left
-
2025 Federal Election19 hours ago
Poilievre To Create ‘Canada First’ National Energy Corridor
-
International1 day ago
FREE MARINE LE PEN!’: Trump defends French populist against ‘lawfare’ charges
-
COVID-1915 hours ago
Maxime Bernier slams Freedom Convoy leaders’ guilty verdict, calls Canada’s justice system ‘corrupt’
-
Health2 days ago
Selective reporting on measles outbreaks is a globalist smear campaign against Trump administration.
-
Automotive2 days ago
Auto giant shuts down foreign plants as Trump moves to protect U.S. industry