International
RFK Jr. could drop out of presidential race, endorse Trump this Friday, reports suggest

From LifeSiteNews
By Stephen Kokx
The Independent candidate might be considering an alliance with the Republican candidate to stop the Democrats.
Unconfirmed reports suggest Independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. will drop out of the race and endorse Donald Trump this week.
Kennedy press secretary Stefanie Spear announced on social media that he will be making a major announcement on Friday in Phoenix, Arizona on the state of his campaign.
Independent Presidential Candidate @RobertKennedyJr will address the nation live on Friday about the present historical moment and his path forward. 🇺🇸https://t.co/i8gVV96xYW
— Stefanie Spear (@StefanieSpear) August 21, 2024
ABC News is claiming that Kennedy will withdraw from the race.
The probability that Kennedy will endorse Trump seems likely given that his running mate, Nicole Shanahan, an attorney and tech executive who was previously married to Google co-founder Sergey Brin, has publicly spoken about the possibility on multiple occasions in recent days.
During an appearance on the Impact Theory podcast Tuesday, Shanahan said their campaign faces two options. One is to stay in the race and “run the risk of a Kamala Harris and Walz presidency because we draw votes from Trump” or “we walk away right now and join forces with Donald Trump.”
🚨BREAKING: RFK Jr.’s VP, Nicole Shanahan, says their campaign is considering joining forces with Trump to prevent a Harris/Walz administration.
RFK endorsing Trump is the natural move. They both are sworn enemies of the CIA, FBI, and the military machine.
RFK can help a lot… pic.twitter.com/KRdoT9y9j9
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) August 20, 2024
Shanahan also appeared on Fox News, where she blamed Democrats for placing hurdles in the way of their bid for the White House.
“I have to say there’s only one party that has obstructed a fair election for us. And, unfortunately, it was the Democratic Party. They’ve done everything they can, including creating PACs, to prevent us from being able to have ballot access,” she said.
Trump has had 6 court battles to fight during this election, while we have 9 and counting across the country. By bringing these suits against political opponents, the Democrats bankrupt the underpinnings of democracy. What the Democrats consider common course to win elections is… pic.twitter.com/VrGWO9MH7k
— Nicole Shanahan (@NicoleShanahan) August 21, 2024
One of the PACs Shanahan singled out on her X account is Clear Choice PAC, which she claimed is funded by Democratic mega donors Ron Conway and Reid Hoffman.
Clear Choice PAC—the most undemocratic, anti-American PAC in the game—has been suing our campaign in nearly every major jurisdiction with frivolous lawsuits to get us removed from the ballots. Seventy-one percent of Americans want a viable third-party choice. The American public,…
— Nicole Shanahan (@NicoleShanahan) August 20, 2024
Rumors that Kennedy has been considering suspending his campaign have ratcheted up in recent weeks, especially after a video of him speaking with Trump after his assassination attempt was leaked on the internet.
Audio showed Trump talking to Kennedy about the dangers of giving children too many vaccines. He also said he would “love” for Kennedy to “do something” with Trump’s campaign.
Trump also praised Kennedy during an impromptu interview with CNN this week while campaigning in Michigan.
“I would love that endorsement because I’ve always liked him … I respect him a lot,” Trump said. “I probably would (make him part of my administration) if something like that would happen.”
BREAKING: Donald Trump to consider RFK Jr. for position in administration upon his endorsement. pic.twitter.com/WXBVuGB41f
— Dominic Michael Tripi (@DMichaelTripi) August 20, 2024
Last week, The Washington Post and The New York Times reported that Kennedy wanted to set up a meeting with Harris to discuss a potential Cabinet role in exchange for his endorsement. Kennedy has denied those claims, saying in an X post that Harris’ team is “riddled with neocon warmongers” and that her Democratic Party is “the Party of Big Tech, Big Pharma and Wall Street.”
VP Harris’s Democratic Party would be unrecognizable to my father and uncle and I cannot reconcile it with my values.
The Democratic Party of RFK and JFK was the party of civil liberties and free speech. VP Harris‘s is the party of censorship, lockdowns, and medical coercion.…
— Robert F. Kennedy Jr (@RobertKennedyJr) August 15, 2024
Donald Trump Jr. told radio show host Glenn Beck that he “hopes” Kennedy will endorse his father and that he “love(s) the idea of giving him some sort of role in a three-letter agency and letting him blow it up.”
.@DonaldJTrumpJr tells me he’s all for letting @RobertKennedyJr join the Trump administration if he endorses Trump: “I love the idea of giving him some sort of role in a 3-letter agency and letting him blow it up.” pic.twitter.com/EWn9tOqzug
— Glenn Beck (@glennbeck) August 21, 2024
Trump and Kennedy’s on-again, off-again relationship has taken several turns since Kennedy first visited him in Trump Tower after he won the presidency in 2016. Many medical freedom activists hoped Kennedy would play a major role in Trump’s first term given that Kennedy told the press that Trump wanted to have him lead a committee looking into the safety of childhood vaccines. In April 2024, Trump called Kennedy’s stance on vaccines “fake.”
Kennedy has been endorsed by podcaster Joe Rogan, NFL quarterback Aaron Rodgers, and Catholic actor Rob Schneider, among others. A self-described “pro-choice” Catholic, Kennedy has said that he supports “restrictions on abortion” but only in “the final months of pregnancy.”
International
Germany launches first permanent foreign troop deployment since WW2

MxM News
Quick Hit:
Germany activated a 5,000-strong armored brigade in Lithuania — marking its first permanent foreign military deployment since World War II. The move strengthens NATO’s eastern flank amid Ukraine’s ongoing conflict with Russia.
Key Details:
- The 45th Armored Brigade was formally launched outside Vilnius on Tuesday.
- Germany plans for the brigade to be fully operational by 2027 in Rūdninkai, near the Belarus border.
- The deployment marks a major policy shift for Berlin and a boost for NATO’s deterrence posture.
Diving Deeper:
Germany has officially entered a new era of military engagement, launching its first permanent foreign troop deployment since the end of World War II. The move, announced Tuesday, sees the activation of a 5,000-strong armored brigade in Lithuania as part of a broader NATO strategy to counter the perceived threat from Russia.
The newly formed 45th Armored Brigade was ceremonially inaugurated outside the Lithuanian capital, Vilnius. German Brigadier General Christoph Huber assumed command, overseeing the establishment of a temporary headquarters and unveiling the unit’s crest. “We have a clear mission: to ensure the protection, freedom and security of our Lithuanian allies on NATO’s eastern flank,” Huber said, adding that the unit’s presence also directly contributes to the defense of Germany and NATO as a whole.
The deployment follows a pledge made by Berlin in 2023 — a decision that broke with decades of postwar defense policy rooted in military restraint. German officials had long avoided permanently stationing combat troops abroad. That posture has changed in response to Russia’s ongoing war in Ukraine, which has turned the Baltic region into one of NATO’s most vulnerable frontlines.
Germany’s commitment includes more than just fighting forces. The brigade will also feature key support elements, such as a medical center, communications specialists, and command support units dispersed across multiple Lithuanian locations. Troops will initially operate out of temporary facilities, with a permanent base under construction in Rūdninkai, located roughly 30 kilometers south of Vilnius.
Currently, 150 German soldiers are already on the ground in Lithuania. That figure is expected to rise to 500 by the end of the year as the new brigade scales up operations.
Censorship Industrial Complex
China announces “improvements” to social credit system

MxM News
Quick Hit:
Beijing released new guidelines Monday to revamp its social credit system, promising stronger information controls while deepening the system’s reach across China’s economy and society. Critics say the move reinforces the Communist Party’s grip under the banner of “market efficiency.”
Key Details:
- The guideline was issued by top Chinese government and Communist Party offices, listing 23 measures to expand and standardize the social credit system.
- It aims to integrate the credit system across all sectors of China’s economy to support what Beijing calls “high-quality development.”
- Officials claim the new framework will respect information security and individual rights—despite growing global concerns over surveillance and state overreach.
Diving Deeper:
China is doubling down on its social credit system with a newly issued guideline meant to “improve” and expand the controversial surveillance-driven program. Released by both the Communist Party’s Central Committee and the State Council, the document outlines 23 specific measures aimed at building a unified national credit system that will touch nearly every corner of Chinese society.
Framed as a tool for “high-quality development,” the guideline declares that credit assessments will increasingly shape the rules of engagement for businesses, government agencies, and individual citizens. The system, according to the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC), has already played a role in shaping China’s financial services, government efficiency, and business environment.
Critics of the social credit system have long warned that it serves as an instrument of authoritarian control—monitoring citizens’ behavior, punishing dissent, and rewarding obedience to the Communist Party. By integrating credit data across all sectors and enforcing a “shared benefits” model, the new guideline appears to entrench, not ease, the Party’s involvement in everyday life.
Still, Beijing is attempting to temper foreign and domestic concerns over privacy. The NDRC emphasized that the system is being built on the “fundamental principle” of protecting personal data. Officials pledged to avoid excessive data collection and crack down on any unlawful use of information.
-
2025 Federal Election1 day ago
Canada Continues to Miss LNG Opportunities: Why the World Needs Our LNG – and We’re Not Ready
-
International7 hours ago
Germany launches first permanent foreign troop deployment since WW2
-
COVID-192 days ago
Trump’s new NIH head fires top Fauci allies and COVID shot promoters, including Fauci’s wife
-
2025 Federal Election11 hours ago
Poilievre To Create ‘Canada First’ National Energy Corridor
-
2025 Federal Election1 day ago
Mainstream Media Election Coverage: If the Election Was a NHL Game, the Ice Would be Constantly Tilted Up and to the Left
-
Business2 days ago
‘Time To Make The Patient Better’: JD Vance Says ‘Big Transition’ Coming To American Economic Policy
-
2025 Federal Election2 days ago
Poilievre promises to drop ‘radical political ideologies’ in universities
-
2025 Federal Election2 days ago
Will Four More Years Of Liberals Prove The West’s Tipping Point?