COVID-19
Protests are done. Covid is endemic. This is what is really behind Canada’s Emergency Measures Act

Canada’s MP’s have given approval to the Emergency Measures Act. The federal government has sweeping powers to kill any protest it wishes. As harsh as that sounds a much more powerful tool has also been officially approved. The federal government can now literally starve to death any Canadian who dares to oppose the government mandates on vaccination by freezing their bank accounts so they will not be able to purchase, anything.
Over the last week, police officers were bused or perhaps flown into Ottawa to crack down on the flag waving, horn beeping hordes who were enjoying themselves at the expense of the eardrums of many in downtown Ottawa. This Parliament Hill protest was the last of three which were cited as “THE” reason for the invocation of the Emergency Measures Act. The blockade protest at Windsor was ended before the Emergency Measures Act was even invoked. The blockade protest at Coutts shut down when organizers became concerned it might turn violent. The Ottawa protest lasted a few more days before it wrapped up over this weekend. In other words, even if one agreed these measures were necessary, they certainly aren’t anymore.
So why was the vote on the EMA even necessary? The protest blockades cited as the reason for the invocation have ended. The omicron virus has effectively turned the pandemic into an endemic all over the world. So what is this all about?
Could it be that the EMA is not really about protests, or even Covid-19? That certainly sounds like a conspiracy theory to most Canadians, but there are a few million now (and the number grows daily) who have been seeking to inform themselves beyond what they’re being told by the legacy media. What a few million Canadians are putting together, and what most are still completely ignorant about, is that the fight against mandates is actually critically important to the future of democracy in this country.
All over the country, friends and family have been fracturing over a dangerous division in society. Many will incorrectly call this a fight between left and right. It is not. It all comes down to where you get your information from. If you rely solely on the media sources of information that we’ve always depended upon, you simply don’t know the whole story. Not your fault, but you owe it to yourself, your family, your community, and your country to become informed beyond what we’re being told by the regular media.
The following snippets and full interview are shocking and disturbing even to those who’ve been searching for the truth through alternative media and some incredibly well informed interviews NOT featured by legacy media. To those who have for whatever reason, hesitated to venture beyond regular legacy media outlets, this will be even harder to take in. But. Perhaps you’re finally tired of trying to make sense out of the ridiculous and flawed pandemic response. If you are trying to understand why this Emergency Measures Act was invoked. This conversation will start to put it all together for you.
This conversation outlines how the World Economic Forum has managed to “penetrate” (in their own words) Canada’s federal cabinet as well as several other nations. Check out this snippet of a much longer conversation between journalist Maajid Nawaz and Joe Rogan.
“Like Trudeau..I was at a reception for PM Trudeau & I know half of this cabinet or even more than half..are..actually Young Global Leaders of the World Economic Forum.. it’s true in Argentina & France now” Klaus Schwab, WEF head@JoeRogan & I #RESISTpic.twitter.com/WfbDWto8YG
— Maajid أبو عمّار (@MaajidNawaz) February 21, 2022
If you wish to confirm for yourself that several of Canada’s Federal Cabinet Ministers, including Deputy Prime Minister Chrystia Freeland, as well as NDP Leader Jagmeet Singh are active or alumni members of the World Economic Forum Young Global Leaders group.. Here’s a link to the list of Active and Alumni members of the World Economic Forums, Forum of Young Global Leaders from North America. You can click through the active and alumni members.
Here’s further discussion on how the WEF is infiltrating governments in an effort to introduce digital passes which will feature Chinese style social governance scores.
If you don’t have 3 hours to watch / listen to this today, you could cut that commitment in half if you start at the 1 hr and 25 minute mark. There you can begin at the point in this conversation when Maajid Nawaz really begins to outline how Covid-19 is being used by the World Economic Forum, many of the world’s richest companies, and by China, to secure their stranglehold on power and wealth permanently.
COVID-19
5 Stories the Media Buried This Week

The Vigilant Fox
“What is likely to happen,” Fauci says, “is the emergence of another respiratory disease.”
“It may be another coronavirus, because we know that coronaviruses, really, mostly in bats, have the capability of binding to receptors that are in humans.”
“It could be another flu,” Fauci continued. “We’re dealing with H5N1 now, which is bird flu, which has taken the somewhat disturbing step of infecting mammals, namely cows and cats and other mammals, which means it’s adapting itself more to a human.”
“So my concern, Walter, is that whenever that happens, the next outbreak will be of a respiratory disease that’s easily transmissible, that has a significant degree of morbidity and mortality,” Fauci said.
When asked if the cuts at HHS and “our attitude towards science” are making the situation “a little bit more dangerous,” Fauci replied, “Oh, absolutely!”
VIDEO: @TheChiefNerd
#4 – Dr. Oz drops bombshells on the massive waste, fraud, and abuse bleeding Medicare and Medicaid.
Oz explained that people are unknowingly signed up for coverage, illegal schemes are funneling taxpayer dollars to those who aren’t eligible, and the same patient can be billed in multiple states with no federal oversight catching it.
It also turns out that 230,000 Americans were enrolled in Obamacare plans without even knowing it.
His reaction at the end of this clip says it all.
VIDEO: @McCulloughFund
While you’re here, don’t forget to subscribe to get this top 10 list emailed to you each week.
#2 – Jenny McCarty reveals chilling encounter after speaking out on vaccine issue.
• After going public about her son’s autism and the vaccine link, Jenny McCarthy received a private visit from a man with a warning.
• He claimed to work for a top-level PR firm and said he was approached by a government agency.
• His job? To create a campaign to discredit her and label her “anti-vaccine.”
• He said he turned down the offer—because his own child had gone through the same thing.
•The man warned her that they would find someone else to do it and use the media to come after her hard.
• McCarthy was stunned and asked him to repeat everything—she said she had chills all over her body.
• When she asked why they’d attack her despite her not being anti-vaccine, he replied, “Doesn’t matter.”
• According to him, they had the media on their side and would do whatever it took to bury her message.
“We gave $13 to $15 billion a year to human traffickers. That’s what this system did,” Antonio Gracias lamented.
Gracias’ team combed through voter rolls in four states and uncovered thousands of non-citizens not only registered to vote, but in many cases, actually voted.
“We looked at the voter rolls in four states, and we found thousands of these people [non-citizens] on the voter rolls, and we found many of those people had voted. In one state in particular, well over a thousand voted.”
His conclusion?
“I think this [Biden’s border policy] was a move to import voters.”
VIDEO: @KanekoaTheGreat
Thanks for reading! This weekly roundup takes time and care to put together—and I do my best to make it your go-to source for the stories that matter most but rarely get the attention they deserve.
If you like my work and want to support me and my family and help keep this page going strong, the most powerful thing you can do is sign up for the email list and become a paid subscriber.
Your monthly subscription goes further than you think. Thank you so much for your support.
COVID-19
Maxime Bernier slams Freedom Convoy leaders’ guilty verdict, calls Canada’s justice system ‘corrupt’

From LifeSiteNews
The leader of the People’s Party of Canada says Tamara Lich and Chris Barber were victims of a ‘political witch hunt.’
The leader of the People’s Party of Canada (PPC) ripped Thursday’s federal court ruling that found Freedom Convoy leaders Tamara Lich and Chris Barber guilty of mischief, saying the court siding with the government amounted to a “political witch hunt.”
“It is disheartening to learn that two of the heroes of the Freedom Convoy, @LichTamara and @ChrisBarber1975, have been found guilty of mischief in the longest and one of the costliest trials in Canadian history,” Maxime Bernier wrote Thursday on X.
“This clearly was a political witch hunt.”
Bernier added that in his view the reality is that Canada’s justice system is “corrupt.”
“Trudeau and his ministers who illegally invoked the Emergencies Act and violated basic rights will go unpunished,” he noted.
“Our justice system is corrupt to the bones.”
On Thursday, Justice Heather Perkins-McVey, the federal judge overseeing the mischief trial, delivered her verdict, finding both Lich and Barber guilty of mischief.
Perkins-McVey seemed to agree with the Crown’s case that Lich and Barber’s influence on the Freedom Convoy constituted public mischief but did dismiss the Crown’s Carter Application accusing Lich and Barber of conspiracy outright.
Lich and Barber both faced six charges each, those being charges of mischief, obstruction, intimidation, and counseling others to commit mischief and intimidation. After the court reconvened Thursday afternoon, Lich was acquitted of four of her six charges, with the fifth charge, counseling to commit mischief, being stayed by the judge.
As for Barber, the court found him guilty of mischief as a principal offender and as an aider and abettor. It also found him guilty on the charge of violating a court order.
As for sentencing, the court will reconvene on April 16 at 1:30 p.m. EST, at which time it will say when a date and time for sentencing will be held.
Lich and Barber both face a possible 10-year prison sentence. LifeSiteNews has reported extensively on their trial.
The Lich and Barber trial concluded in September 2024, more than a year after it began. It was only originally scheduled to last 16 days.
Lich and Barber were arrested on February 17, 2022, in Ottawa for their roles in leading the popular Freedom Convoy protest against COVID mandates. During COVID, Canadians were subjected to vaccine mandates, mask mandates, extensive lockdowns and even the closure of churches.
Despite the peaceful nature of the protest, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and his Liberal government invoked the Emergencies Act to clear out protesters, an action a federal judge has since said was “not justified.” During the clear-out, an elderly lady was trampled by a police horse and many who donated to the cause had their bank accounts frozen.
-
International1 day ago
Germany launches first permanent foreign troop deployment since WW2
-
COVID-191 day ago
Maxime Bernier slams Freedom Convoy leaders’ guilty verdict, calls Canada’s justice system ‘corrupt’
-
Automotive14 hours ago
Tesla Vandals Keep Running Into The Same Problem … Cameras
-
espionage14 hours ago
U.S. Experts Warn Canada Is Losing the Fight Against PRC Criminal Networks—Washington Has Run Out of Patience
-
2025 Federal Election1 day ago
Poilievre To Create ‘Canada First’ National Energy Corridor
-
International2 days ago
FREE MARINE LE PEN!’: Trump defends French populist against ‘lawfare’ charges
-
2025 Federal Election5 hours ago
Liberals Replace Candidate Embroiled in Election Interference Scandal with Board Member of School Flagged in Canada’s Election Interference Inquiry
-
2025 Federal Election1 day ago
Inside the Convoy Verdict with Trish Wood