Connect with us
[bsa_pro_ad_space id=12]

COVID-19

Inside one British MP’s quest to hold the government accountable for its COVID response

Published

9 minute read

From LifeSiteNews

By Frank Wright

British MP Andrew Bridgen’s efforts to hold the British authorities to account for their COVID-related actions, and to compel them to reveal the truth about them, have been met with derision and dismissal from the establishment.

The British Member of Parliament Andrew Bridgen continues to pressure the U.K. authorities on the impact of their COVID policies.

In a letter of March 2, Bridgen pressed the government’s Office of National Statistics to clarify their record of deaths arising from the mRNA injections – which the unelected British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak continues to describe as “safe and effective.”

Bridgen says the data at present “lacks detail” – and that the ONS has previously declined to help. Writing to the ONS chief, Professor Sir Ian Diamond, Bridgen said, “Your staff was asked to produce a detailed report and they refused to do so. We are requesting [you] re-do the analysis [to] provide definitive insight as to whether or not the COVID vaccines are ‘safe and effective.’”

Yet the U.K.’s prime minister continues to say they are.

Bridgen’s actions over the injections and the wider policy platform taken in response to the pandemic have seen him charge the government and the prime minister with responsibility.

The now-independent MP confronted Sunak over the “safe and effective” claim – and his complicity in the COVID regime which advanced it – at Prime Minister’s Questions on January 30.

And will he use this opportunity to correct that safe and effective statement, or will he choose the same line as Tony Blair, sit back, do nothing, and let the misery just continue to pile up?”

Sunak replied,Let me be unequivocal from this dispatch box that COVID vaccines are safe.”

This was followed by an angry confrontation in February between Sunak and the vaccine-injured John Watts. During their discussion, Watts claimed he had been “silenced.” Sunak refused to answer whether he still found the “vaccines” safe and effective as he had claimed.

Bridgen’s latest efforts to compel the authorities to reveal the full truth of the human cost of their actions in response to COVID now suggest that government figures may face criminal charges.

As reported by the U.K.’s Exposé News on March 6, Bridgen has also contacted London’s Metropolitan Police, requesting an audience to discuss criminal charges presumed to be against serving and former members of the British government.

Bridgen’s letter to Police Commissioner Sir Mark Rowley says, “Very disturbing new and damning evidence has recently come to light, which will be revealed at the meeting.”

Describing the case, to which the Metropolitan Police are yet to respond, Bridgen said, “This is a matter of paramount importance for the well-being and safety of the British public,” asserting that he “and others” have found “a litany of failures and cover-ups that can no longer be ignored.”

Yet Bridgen claims his attempts to raise these issues via other channels have been “dismissed or ignored.”

The gravity of his allegations is made clear in the letter, which was dated February 20, listing, “Very serious criminal offenses, to name but a few: Misconduct in Public Office, Misfeasance in Public Office, Gross Negligent Manslaughter, Corporate Manslaughter, Fraud, Murder, and Grievous Bodily Harm,” alongside “conspiracy to commit and aiding and abetting the aforementioned crimes.”

Bridgen included a list of witnesses he intended to call to testify in the meeting, whose expertise and experiences he said would “fully support the assertions being made.”

Among those named were Drs. Mike Yeadon, Aseem Malhotra, and David Cartland, with the funeral director John O’Looney joining lawyers, a journalist, and an unnamed government whistleblower on the panel.

Bridgen claims a “very senior minister” approached him in February, whispering a horrifying warning in his ear.

“It is his word against mine, but he came up and said ‘You can speak out all you want to, Andrew – you’re vaccinated. You’re going to be dead of cancer soon.’”

Bridgen continued, “What sort of person would say that to anybody?”

Bridgen was expelled from the ruling Conservative Party in April last year, over a controversy created over his description of the impact of the so-called “vaccines.

The now-independent MP was vilified as an anti-semite for quoting a doctor on the devastating impact of the mRNA injections. He wrote in a tweet on January 11, 2023, quoting a tweet from an Israeli heart specialist, which was cited as the reason for his expulsion:

As one consultant cardiologist said to me this is the biggest crime against humanity since the holocaust.

In an article for the U.K.’s Conservative Woman on January 19, 2023, Daniel Miller reported the comments of the U.K.’s lockdown-era Health Secretary Matt Hancock, who said Bridgen’s remarks exampled “disgusting and dangerous anti-Semitic, anti-vax, anti-scientific conspiracy theories.”

Miller rejoined with a summary of the reasoning behind the government rhetoric of “paramoralisation”:

The essence of Hancock’s objections is that Bridgen’s integrity threatens to expose his own corruption. Because he can’t say this openly, he presents his complaints in pseudo-moral terms intended to stigmatize, defame and confuse.

Bridgen protested at the time that his expulsion was undertaken “under false pretenses,”  claiming his treatment was a challenge to the freedom of speech, and specifically protected under parliamentary privilege.

“Above all else this is an issue of freedom of speech,” Bridgen said.

“No elected Member of Parliament should ever be penalized for speaking on behalf of their constituents and those who have no such voice or platform.”

He cited his opposition to the injections alongside that to globalist policies as a reason for his expulsion:

As a vocal critic of the vaccine rollout amongst other issues such as net zero, illegal immigration, and political corruption the [Conservative] Party has been sure to make an example of me.

With Bridgen’s campaign to reveal the truth about the lockdown policies, and the impact of the “100 percent safe and effective” injections, a direct threat is emerging to a regime which Miller said in 2021 can only survive if it is protected by lies.

The fact that Bridgen’s statement contained no anti-Semitic content at all has already been pointed out by dozens of writers and scientists, including many Jews.

But so what? This rhetoric is being used not because it corresponds to the truth but as a weapon to defend corruption and lies. It is only on this basis that the current regime survives. It is also for this reason that Julian Assange remains a prisoner in Belmarsh.

Bridgen’s efforts to hold the British authorities to account for their actions, and to compel them to reveal the truth about them, have been met with derision and dismissal from the establishment.

To the vaccine injured and bereaved – and to the many critics of globalism – he is proving himself a fearless champion.

Todayville is a digital media and technology company. We profile unique stories and events in our community. Register and promote your community event for free.

Follow Author

COVID-19

Trump’s new NIH head fires top Fauci allies and COVID shot promoters, including Fauci’s wife

Published on

From LifeSiteNews

By Doug Mainwaring

“During the pandemic Fauci’s bioethicist wife, Christine Grady, offered nurses a choice: Get vaccinated, or lose your job,” noted The COVID-19 History Project on X. “Yesterday, she was offered a choice: Transfer to an office in Alaska, or lose your job. What’s fair is fair. Everyone deserves a choice,” explained the COVID watchdog account.

On day one of his new job as head of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), Dr. Jay Bhattacharya removed four powerful agency heads, including Dr. Anthony Fauci’s wife, Christine Grady, and others associated with the questionable handling of the COVID-19 shots.

Grady, who had served as chief of the agency’s Department of Bioethics, and other longtime Fauci allies in top posts at the NIH involved in the development and distribution of the untested COVID shots produced by Big Pharma were offered jobs in Alaska and other remote locales far away from the NIH’s sprawling Bethesda, Maryland, complex just outside Washington, D.C.

The purge came amid massive layoffs in health-related agencies under the umbrella of Health and Human Services (HHS), now headed by the Make America Healthy Again (MAHA) movement’s founder, Robert F. Kennedy Jr., who has long questioned vaccine safety and American medicine’s focus on treating disease rather than preventing it.

A total of about 20,000 personnel – mostly bureaucrats – or about 25 percent of the HHS workforce have been or will be handed pink slips amid Kennedy’s realignment of the agency.

MAHA critics were quick to call Tuesday’s axing of Fauci confederates as “one of the darkest days in modern scientific history” fueled by Kennedy’s desire to exact revenge on Fauci’s former trusted associates who represent the antithesis of the MAHA movement.

However, the revamping of the federal government’s side of the health industry is no more harsh than the treatment meted out by those formerly in control who, at best, suppressed, and worst, punished those who questioned their iron grip on health-industry regulations and standards.

For years, Kennedy’s critics have dismissed his quest to revamp healthcare and his questioning of the efficacy of the COVID-19 mRNA jabs as anti-science, labeling him as an “anti-vaxxer” in order to suppress his messaging.

Dr. Francis Collins – whom Bhattacharya replaced as head of NIH – in an October 2020 email to Fauci condemned Bhattacharya as a “fringe epidemiologist” because he had co-authored the Great Barrington Declaration, which criticized harmful COVID lockdown policies.

“During the pandemic Fauci’s bioethicist wife, Christine Grady, offered nurses a choice: Get vaccinated, or lose your job,” noted The COVID-19 History Project on X.

“Yesterday, she was offered a choice: Transfer to an office in Alaska, or lose your job. What’s fair is fair. Everyone deserves a choice,” explained the COVID watchdog account.

“We spend 4X more than Italy on healthcare — and live 7 years less. Dead last in cancer rates. This isn’t science — it’s a system profiting off sick kids,” explained Calley Means, RFK Jr. HHS advisor during an interview with Laura Ingraham following the NIH firings.

“Firing the people who oversaw this? That’s step one,” declared Means.

Other NIH officials who were offered reassignments were Dr. Jeanne Marrazzo, who succeeded Fauci as head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), Dr. Clifford Lane, a close Fauci ally who served as deputy director for clinical research at NIAID, and Dr. Emily Erbelding, NIAID’s microbiology and infectious diseases director.

Continue Reading

Freedom Convoy

Freedom Convoy leaders Tamara Lich, Chris Barber found guilty of mischief

Published on

From LifeSiteNews

By Anthony Murdoch

Despite the peaceful nature of the protest, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and his Liberal government invoked the Emergencies Act to clear-out protesters, an action a federal judge has since said was “not justified.”

Freedom Convoy leaders Tamara Lich and Chris Barber have been found guilty of mischief for their roles as leaders of the 2022 protest and as social media influencers, a Canadian federal judge has ruled.

“The Crown has proven beyond a reasonable doubt that Lich and Barber have committed mischief,” said Justice Heather Perkins-McVey, the federal judge overseeing the pair’s mischief trial, during the verdict hearing Thursday. 

The Democracy Fund, who has been helping the defense in the case, also noted on X, “Mischief is proven beyond a reasonable doubt here. Both Lich and Barber are guilty of mischief.”

 

“When freedom of expression collides with the need to uphold public order is when the line is crossed,” the judge said during court.

Perkins-McVey seemed to agree with the Crown’s case that Lich and Barber’s influence on the Freedom Convoy constituted public mischief but did dismiss the Crown’s Carter Application accusing Lich and Barber of conspiracy outright.

The government’s “Carter Application” asked that the judge consider “Barber’s statements and actions to establish the guilt of Lich, and vice versa.”

A “Carter Application” requires that the government prove “beyond a reasonable doubt” that there was a “conspiracy or plan in place and that Lich was a party to it based on direct evidence.”

Lawyer Eva Chipiuk noted that Perkins-McVey “acknowledged that there was disruption on Ottawa and said its citizens and that downtown was jammed, loud and busy.”

Court will reconvene later today for additional information to be revealed.

Lich and Barber both face a possible 10-year prison sentence. LifeSiteNews reported extensively on their trial.

The Lich and Barber trial concluded in September of 2024, more than a year after it began. It was only originally scheduled to last 16 days.

Lich and Barber were arrested on February 17, 2022, in Ottawa for their roles in leading the popular Freedom Convoy protest against COVID mandates. During COVID, Canadians were subjected to vaccine mandates, mask mandates, extensive lockdowns and even the closure of churches.

Despite the peaceful nature of the protest, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and his Liberal government invoked the Emergencies Act to clear-out protesters, an action a federal judge has since said was “not justified.” During the clear-out, an elderly lady was trampled by a police horse and many who donated to the cause had their bank accounts frozen.

As reported by LifeSiteNews, Lich recently spelled out how much the Canadian government has spent prosecuting her and Barber for their role in the protests. She said at least $5 million in “taxpayer dollars” has been spent thus far, with her and Barber’s legal costs being above $750,000.

Continue Reading

Trending

X