Health
3+ million Canadians waiting for basic care as health system crisis continues

From LifeSiteNews
Canada’s health system crisis continues as a new report shows over 3.2 million citizens are stuck waiting for basic care including surgeries, diagnostic scans and appointments with specialists.
Millions of Canadians seeking healthcare have been waitlisted, according to most recent reports.
In an October 24 press release, Canadian think tank SecondStreet reported that over 3.2 million Canadians are still waiting to receive basic healthcare, including surgeries, diagnostic scans and appointments with specialists.
“Despite record health spending by provincial governments to reduce wait times, improvements to waiting lists have been quite sluggish,” said Harrison Fleming, Legislative and Policy Director at SecondStreet.org.
“With more than three million Canadians waiting today – nearly the same number since Canada came out of the pandemic – it’s clear that throwing money at the problem isn’t the answer,” he continued. “Copying policies that work well in universal systems in Europe could help.”
SecondStreet further revealed that their data is incomplete since neither Yukon or Prince Edward Island provided data, meaning the actual number of Canadians awaiting health care is likely closer to 5.1 million patients, or about one in eight Canadians.
According to the data, wait times in Saskatchewan have improved since the “pandemic” as both the number of patients waiting for surgery and diagnostic scans have dropped 22% and 11% respectively.
In Ontario, residents saw surgical waitlist volumes decrease 19%, while diagnostic waitlist volumes rose 32%.
Quebec’s numbers saw a greater improvement, as the province witnessed a 42% decrease in diagnostic waitlist volumes while only a 4% increase in surgical waitlist numbers.
The Maritime provinces provided little to no data, with New Brunswick only reporting a 2% increase in surgery wait times and Newfoundland reporting a 31% drop in diagnostic waitlists. Similarly, Nova Scotia saw a 33.5% drop in those waiting for surgery.
At the same time, British Columbia’s surgical waitlist volume has increased 10%, while 204,737 patients are on waitlists for MRIs, CT Scans, colonoscopies, and other GI endoscopies.
Additionally, Alberta’s surgical and diagnostic waitlists increased 4% and 3% respectively, leaving nearly 200,000 patients waiting for surgical and diagnostic care. However, the province explained that their new data drew from a larger pool of health providers than previously provided.
Finally, in Manitoba, the number of people waiting for surgery and to receive a diagnostic scan increased over 16% to a total of 76,021.
The continued problem with long waits for care comes after years of reports that the medical systems of Canadian provinces are woefully understaffed compared to the population. In May, data revealed that Ontario will need 33,200 more nurses and 50,853 more personal support workers by 2032 to fill the ongoing shortages, figures Premier Doug Ford’s government had asked the Information and Privacy Commissioner to keep secret.
Many have pointed to the fact that the crisis was exacerbated when provinces began levying COVID vaccine mandates as a condition of employment for healthcare workers. While the official number of nurses and other workers relieved of their duties for refusing to take the experimental injections remains uncertain, Raphael Gomez, director of the Centre for Industrial Relations and Human Relations at the University of Toronto, told CTV News that as many as 10 percent of nurses in Ontario, the nation’s most populous province, either quit or retired early as a result of the mandates.
Officials tried to justify the mandates by claiming that the unvaccinated were “unprotected” from COVID while the vaccinated were believed to have immunity from the virus. However, there is overwhelming evidence that the COVID vaccine does not prevent transmission and can also cause a plethora of negative side effects.
Similarly, in February, Health Canada revealed that Canada was short 89,995 doctors, nurses and other front line health care workers, which is double the rate from 2020 before COVID vaccine mandates were imposed.
Currently, wait times to receive care in Canada have increased to an average of 27.7 weeks, leading some Canadians to despair and opt for euthanasia instead of waiting for assistance. At the same time, sick and elderly Canadians who have refused to end their lives via MAiD have reported being called “selfish” by their providers.
Health
Selective reporting on measles outbreaks is a globalist smear campaign against Trump administration.

From LifeSiteNews
Ontario has a larger outbreak than Texas. European cases dwarf the Texas outbreak. But the World Health Organization has launched a travel advisory for the United States.
In the currently ongoing outbreak, there have been about 572 measles cases in Ontario, Canada. This is a significantly larger outbreak than the currently hyped one in Texas, which has about 422 cases. The mainstream media has almost completely ignored the Ontario outbreak – their reporting has only focused on the Texas outbreak.
Ontario’s top public health official, Dr. Kieran Moore, does not recommend mandatory vaccination and says the standard public health measures to limit the spread are working. This is a very reasonable response, yet when Sec. Kennedy says something similar; he is viciously attacked.
It is evident by the mainstream media response to the Ontario outbreak versus the Texas outbreak that this is yet another example of the liberal media/pharma machine harassing Kennedy and President Trump.
However, this reporting has an even more sinister aspect – as the media appears to have taken their lead from the World Health Organization.
The World Health Organization has launched a travel advisory for the United States. See the screenshots below (the first screenshot is from an AI summarizer at BRAVE and the second one is from the WHO website):
But what about Canada’s outbreak? Why isn’t Canada mentioned in the travel advisory? Was it an oversight? Did the WHO release a travel advisory just for Canada?
The answer is that the WHO has not put out a travel advisory for Canada, or Ontario, Canada.
In fact, the AI summarizer at BRAVE is clear that the WHO doesn’t put out travel advisories for individual countries, like Canada… The new normal is that the WHO puts out special advisories only for the United States <insert sarcasm>.
And in fact, a search on the WHO website yields not a single mention of the measles outbreak in Canada.
In fact, the WHO places the 422 measles cases in the United States on par with the earthquake in Myanmar, which may have killed up to 10,000 people, all told.
But somehow the 572 cases of measles in Canada don’t deserve a mention.
But wait – the story gets even more bizarre.
The European Region, which includes central Asia, continues to have a significantly high number of measles cases.
The WHO European Region has a population of approximately 745 million people, and had about 127,350 measles cases last year, or 1 in 5,850 people.
Yet – crickets from mainstream media on this factoid.
Why the outcry over 422 measles in Texas?
Here are some ideas:
- To reduce support for RFK Jr., Trump, and MAHA by the American people.
- To scare parents into vaccinating.
- To increase the money going to public health for vaccine stockpiling.
- To support the liberal left in their obsessive hatred of anything MAHA.
- Because the WHO put out a travel advisory.
In the meantime, the WHO has announced that, despite budgetary cuts, they have a $2.5 billion gap for 2025-2027. WHO Director General Tedros correctly blamed Trump for the deficit. However, what Tedros gets wrong is that this deficit is a well-deserved consequence of years of corruption at the WHO leading to this outcome.
This is how it is done, folks.
This is called retaliation by the World Health Organization against the Trump administration.
Another wrap-up smear in action. The deep state and the globalists are pulling out all the stops to attack Trump and Kennedy via “trumped-up” WHO travel advisories and emergency reports that are then reported on breathlessly and uncritically by mainstream media. The propaganda machine continues unabated.
Reprinted with permission from Robert Malone.
COVID-19
Trump’s new NIH head fires top Fauci allies and COVID shot promoters, including Fauci’s wife

From LifeSiteNews
“During the pandemic Fauci’s bioethicist wife, Christine Grady, offered nurses a choice: Get vaccinated, or lose your job,” noted The COVID-19 History Project on X. “Yesterday, she was offered a choice: Transfer to an office in Alaska, or lose your job. What’s fair is fair. Everyone deserves a choice,” explained the COVID watchdog account.
On day one of his new job as head of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), Dr. Jay Bhattacharya removed four powerful agency heads, including Dr. Anthony Fauci’s wife, Christine Grady, and others associated with the questionable handling of the COVID-19 shots.
Grady, who had served as chief of the agency’s Department of Bioethics, and other longtime Fauci allies in top posts at the NIH involved in the development and distribution of the untested COVID shots produced by Big Pharma were offered jobs in Alaska and other remote locales far away from the NIH’s sprawling Bethesda, Maryland, complex just outside Washington, D.C.
The purge came amid massive layoffs in health-related agencies under the umbrella of Health and Human Services (HHS), now headed by the Make America Healthy Again (MAHA) movement’s founder, Robert F. Kennedy Jr., who has long questioned vaccine safety and American medicine’s focus on treating disease rather than preventing it.
A total of about 20,000 personnel – mostly bureaucrats – or about 25 percent of the HHS workforce have been or will be handed pink slips amid Kennedy’s realignment of the agency.
MAHA critics were quick to call Tuesday’s axing of Fauci confederates as “one of the darkest days in modern scientific history” fueled by Kennedy’s desire to exact revenge on Fauci’s former trusted associates who represent the antithesis of the MAHA movement.
However, the revamping of the federal government’s side of the health industry is no more harsh than the treatment meted out by those formerly in control who, at best, suppressed, and worst, punished those who questioned their iron grip on health-industry regulations and standards.
For years, Kennedy’s critics have dismissed his quest to revamp healthcare and his questioning of the efficacy of the COVID-19 mRNA jabs as anti-science, labeling him as an “anti-vaxxer” in order to suppress his messaging.
Dr. Francis Collins – whom Bhattacharya replaced as head of NIH – in an October 2020 email to Fauci condemned Bhattacharya as a “fringe epidemiologist” because he had co-authored the Great Barrington Declaration, which criticized harmful COVID lockdown policies.
“During the pandemic Fauci’s bioethicist wife, Christine Grady, offered nurses a choice: Get vaccinated, or lose your job,” noted The COVID-19 History Project on X.
“Yesterday, she was offered a choice: Transfer to an office in Alaska, or lose your job. What’s fair is fair. Everyone deserves a choice,” explained the COVID watchdog account.
“We spend 4X more than Italy on healthcare — and live 7 years less. Dead last in cancer rates. This isn’t science — it’s a system profiting off sick kids,” explained Calley Means, RFK Jr. HHS advisor during an interview with Laura Ingraham following the NIH firings.
“Firing the people who oversaw this? That’s step one,” declared Means.
Other NIH officials who were offered reassignments were Dr. Jeanne Marrazzo, who succeeded Fauci as head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), Dr. Clifford Lane, a close Fauci ally who served as deputy director for clinical research at NIAID, and Dr. Emily Erbelding, NIAID’s microbiology and infectious diseases director.
-
Catherine Herridge2 days ago
FBI imposed Hunter Biden laptop ‘gag order’ after employee accidentally confirmed authenticity: report
-
Canadian Energy Centre1 day ago
Saskatchewan Indigenous leaders urging need for access to natural gas
-
Business1 day ago
B.C. Credit Downgrade Signals Deepening Fiscal Trouble
-
Business2 days ago
Trump orders 10% baseline tariff on imports, closes de minimis loophole
-
2025 Federal Election1 day ago
Highly touted policies the Liberal government didn’t actually implement
-
COVID-191 day ago
Trump’s new NIH head fires top Fauci allies and COVID shot promoters, including Fauci’s wife
-
Business2 days ago
California planning to double film tax credits amid industry decline
-
Courageous Discourse1 day ago
Europe Had 127,350 Cases of Measles in 2024