Connect with us

COVID-19

German doctor sentenced to over 2 years in jail for issuing mask and COVID shot exemptions

Published

6 minute read

Dr. Bianca Witzschel

From LifeSiteNews

By Andreas Wailzer

Witzschel had been held in custody since February 28, 2023. The first day of the trial took place on November 14, eight months after her imprisonment. The trial began not in the usual criminal courtroom at Dresden District Court but in a high-security wing of the Dresden prison on Hammerweg. In addition, Witzschel was led into the courtroom by several security officers on the first day of trial

A German doctor has been sentenced to two years and eight months in jail for issuing mask and COVID shot exemptions.

The 67-year-old Dr. Bianca Witzschel was also banned from working as a doctor for three years and fined around €47,000 ($ 50,472), which the court claims is equal to the amount that she reportedly made for issuing around 1,000 exemptions.

Apollo News reports that Witzschel is said to have issued “fake” certificates that exempted patients from wearing masks or receiving the experimental COVID jab in 1,003 cases across Germany between 2021 and 2022.

The court also punished Witzschel for the possession of a stun gun without a license.

The ruling also mentioned the fact that the 67-year-old is said to have identified herself as a member of the “Reichsbürger” movement – a group that is said to reject the modern German state – and to have been part of the “Indigenous People of the Germanites.”

The German judge completely disregarded overwhelming evidence that the experimental COVID injections have caused millions of deaths and serious injuries and the dramatic recent pronouncement from a former Japanese government minister apologizing for such deaths, as well as evidence that masks do not stop the spread of COVID and can actually harm users.

READ: Japan’s most senior cancer doctor: COVID shots are ‘essentially murder’

The case of the doctor was treated like that of an exceptionally dangerous, violent criminal by German authorities. Witzschel had been held in custody since February 28, 2023. The first day of the trial took place on November 14, eight months after her imprisonment. The trial began not in the usual criminal courtroom at Dresden District Court but in a high-security wing of the Dresden prison on Hammerweg. In addition, Witzschel was led into the courtroom by several security officers on the first day of trial, Apollo News reported.

In the run-up to the court case, authorities had already carried out large-scale searches of witnesses’ homes. The police searched 140 private homes, mainly in Bavaria. A total of 174 exemptions were seized. According to Apollo News, 360 police officers were involved in the house searches.

“If the state almost regularly lets serious criminals go free because the justice system is overwhelmed and child molesters, for example, get off without prison sentences time and time again, while at the same time crimes with a political background are prosecuted excessively, then critical journalism must contrast this,” Reitschuster wrote.

READ: Fauci admitted to Congress that 6-foot social distancing ban during COVID ‘wasn’t based on data’

According to the state-funded news show Tagesschau, supporters of Witzschel had to be escorted out of the courtroom when the judge read the verdict, as they started complaining loudly and sang the German national anthem.

In his explanation of the ruling, the judge claimed regarding COVID: “We had an epidemic that was comparable to the cholera of the 19th century.”

Journalist Stefan Magnet commented in response on X, saying, “The judge who sentenced Dr. Witzschel to a long prison sentence compared Corona in his justification with the cholera epidemics of the 19th century! Back then, every 2nd infected person died!”

“It’s completely insane how this justice system acts today,” he added.

READ: The Telegraph admits COVID shots may have helped cause over 3 million excess deaths

In addition to evidence of deaths and serious injuries due to the COVID jabs, it has furthermore been shown that the injections are ineffective in preventing the transmission of the virus.

Multiple studies have shown that masks do not help in mitigating the spread of COVID-19 and can have negative health effects for wearers.

A study published in Annals of Internal Medicine in November 2022 found no difference between N95 respirators and surgical masks in stopping the spread of COVID-19. These findings were mirrored in a January 2023 Cochrane meta-analysis on mask effectiveness.

 

Todayville is a digital media and technology company. We profile unique stories and events in our community. Register and promote your community event for free.

Follow Author

COVID-19

Canadian government seeking to destroy Freedom Convoy leader, taking Big Red from Chris Barber

Published on

From LifeSiteNews

By Anthony Murdoch

The Crown claimed that ‘Big Red’ is an ‘offence-related property’ relating to Chris Barber’s involvement in the 2022 protests against Canada’s COVID mandates.

The Canadian government is still going after Freedom Convoy leader Chris Barber, this time hoping to seize his very livelihood.

The Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms (JCCF) has reported that it represented Barber during a November 26 hearing about the Crown’s attempt to take “Big Red,” Barber’s semi-truck. The Crown claimed that the vehicle is an “offence-related property” relating to Barber’s involvement in the 2022 protests against Canada’s COVID mandates.

Barber’s truck, a 2004 Kenworth long-haul, which he uses for business, was a focal point in the 2022 protests. He drove it to Ottawa, where it was parked for an extended period of time, but he complied when officials asked him to move it. 

Barber’s lawyer, Diane Magas, said the Crown’s attempt to take away Barber’s livelihood is “not” in the spirit of laws in place regarding forfeiture.

“The impact of the forfeiture of ‘Big Red’, which is an essential part of the operation of Mr. Barber’s trucking business and is relied upon by Mr. Barber, his family, as well as employees, is not what Parliament had in mind when enacting those forfeiture provisions,” she said as per a JCCF press release.

“Especially considering the context of a political protest where the police told Mr. Barber where to park the truck and when Mr. Barber moved the truck after being asked to move it.”

The Freedom Convoy leader has talked about his truck, saying that, “Big Red is how I put food on the table.”

“I followed every instruction police gave me during the protest, and I never imagined the government would try to take the very truck I rely on to earn a living,” Barber continued.

ruling regarding the Crown’s wish to seize Barber’s truck is expected to appear on December 19; however, the court case could drag into the new year.

On October 7, 2025, after a long trial, Ontario Court Justice Heather Perkins-McVey sentenced Tamara Lich and Barber to 18 months’ house arrest. They had been declared guilty of mischief for their roles as leaders of the 2022 protest against COVID mandates, and as social media influencers.  

Lich and Barber have filed appeals of their own against their house arrest sentences, arguing that the trial judge did not correctly apply the law on their mischief charges.

Government lawyers for the Crown have filed an appeal of the acquittals of Lich and Barber on intimidation charges.

Lich and Barber were declared guilty of mischief for their roles as leaders of the protest against COVID mandates in April 2022, and as social media influencers. The conviction came after a nearly two-year trial despite the non-violent nature of the popular movement.

Continue Reading

COVID-19

Crown seeks to punish peaceful protestor Chris Barber by confiscating his family work truck “Big Red”

Published on

Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms

The Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms announces that the Ontario Court of Justice will hold a hearing at 10:00 a.m. ET on Wednesday, November 26 at 161 Elgin Street, Ottawa, regarding the Crown’s attempt to permanently seize “Big Red,” the 2004 Kenworth long-haul truck relied upon by peaceful Freedom Convoy protestor Chris Barber and his family trucking business.

Constitutional lawyer Diane Magas, who represents Mr. Barber, is opposing the forfeiture.

“The impact of the forfeiture of ‘Big Red’, which is an essential part of the operation of Mr. Barber’s trucking business and is relied upon by Mr. Barber, his family as well as employees, is not what Parliament had in mind when enacting those forfeiture provisions, especially considering the context of a political protest where the police told Mr. Barber where to park the truck and when Mr. Barber moved the truck after being asked to move it,” she said.

Mr. Barber, a Saskatchewan trucker and central figure in the peaceful 2022 Freedom Convoy, depends on this vehicle for his livelihood. The Crown alleges that his truck constitutes “offence-related property.”

The November 26 hearing will address the Crown’s application to seize the truck and will include evidence regarding ownership and corporate title. The Court will also consider an application filed earlier this year by Mr. Barber’s family, who are asserting their rights as interested third parties and seeking to prevent the loss of the vehicle.

Mr. Barber was found guilty of mischief and counselling others to breach a court order following the peaceful Freedom Convoy protest, despite his consistent cooperation with law enforcement and reliance on legal advice during the events of early 2022. At sentencing, the Court acknowledged that he “came with the noblest of intent and did not advocate for violence,” emphasizing that Mr. Barber encouraged calm and compliance.

Mr. Barber said, “‘Big Red’ is how I put food on the table. I followed every instruction police gave me during the protest, and I never imagined the government would try to take the very truck I rely on to earn a living.”

Continue Reading

Trending

X